Sunday, March 21, 2010

Cupcakes!

I really love cupcakes! They are so pretty! What kind of cupcake do you like? Here are some pics of some cupcakes I made just recently.





I love the pretty pink color!







Here's a frosting recipe of my Aunt Jackie's
 that you definitely HAVE to try!

In mixer, combine 3/4 cup butter, room temperature, 4 cups powdered sugar, 1 teaspoon clear vanilla or 1 teaspoon almond flavoring and 3-4 tablespoons water. Beat until fluffy. Add more water if needed 1 tablespoon at a time.

To make chocolate frosting add 1/4 to 1/3 cups cocoa powder. You may need to add a little more water. You can also add a little bit of  your favorite color food coloring.



Yummy!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yum! I just made chocolate cupcakes for my son. It is sad because I want to eat the batter! I love making cupcakes and some of the best I made were Red Velvet Cupcakes with a mix from the Cake Dr. using a German chocolate cake mix. I am going to try the frosting. It looks so tempting! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so pretty and sweet (in more ways than one). :)

    ReplyDelete